foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are looking for a Billing Supervisor to join our growing team in Finance based in our shared service centre in the Malaysia !
- Support Taiwan market.
- Lead a team of 5-8 specialists, provide guidance to junior/senior staffs.
- Assist in generating invoicing and payments according to partner contracts.
- Reconcile billing and payment discrepancies and ensure data validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Support on month-end closing activities.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with local & regional teams to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Contribute actively in further improvement and optimization of processes.
- Support O2C-related project or be the Key person in project teams.
- Works with multiple stakeholders to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or any business-related course.
- At least 5 years of experience in Order To Cash function.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a small team
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong affinity with different systems like Salesforce, SAP, SQL, Google Studio, and other Business Intelligence tools,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making and data-entry skills
- Above average verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective planning, organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or within a team
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.