foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are looking for a Billing and Payment Specialist to join our growing team in Finance based in our shared service centre in the Malaysia !
- Perform the bill run process on SAP. You will need to have an understanding of some applications such as SAP, Salesforces, and SQL.
- Issue the invoice to the customer/vendor timely. Report and Resolve Payment Issues
- This is a task that can require conflict resolution skills, as it can involve disputing payment and reconciling issues with both internal stakeholders as well as external vendors.
- Coordinate with other departments and external vendors to solve the payment or invoicing issue.
- Process the adjustment timely and accurately. Support Month End Close Reporting
- You should understand the Revenue Accounting Principles and own the corresponding entries in the financial statements.
- Prepare reports and assist in any data entry when required.
- Evaluate, plan, and implement improvements in all business processes and practices surrounding foodpanda’s delivery rider payroll and vendor payment cycles.
- Support the finance payment operations teams in the countries to complete all “procure to pay” (P2P) accounting and reconciliation activities.
- Work closely with the global process owners and ensure all accounting activities of P2P processes are executed effectively and efficiently with appropriate controls and end to end view.
- Work closely with the payables and systems support team to continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and reconciliation processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- Serve as the subject matter expert pertaining to finance operations relating to P2P processes in the region.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting and operations experience, with a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- The ability to be detail oriented, but can visualize the larger impact of a series of transactions.
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls.
- Comfortable working with manual and automated processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.