Associate/Specialist, Commercial - Salesforce Administrator (APAC)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
This Associate/Specialist, Commercial - Salesforce Administrator (APAC) to join our regional team in Singapore and be part of the foodpanda and Delivery Hero Salesforce team. You will sit with the local team in the APAC region. You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a highly developed and functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA Specialists) with lots of career opportunities.
You should be able to challenge business or product management requirements and come up with options to solve topics in Salesforce in a scalable, future-proof manner. You are expected to guide other Salesforce Administrators towards the best solutions in team-based discussions. People management experience or willingness to evolve in that direction is a plus.
You have to work with developers on best practices for validations, process builder / flows, access management etc. You will also have to work on processes that are audit-proof, while still maintaining a flexible platform.
Please note that this role can be based in Singapore, Malaysia or Phillippines but we will not be able to sponsor work passes for any location.
Salesforce Administration And Platform Tasks Include:
- Customize list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles and permissions, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce User.
- Manage instances to ensure data integrity, security and daily basic audits.
- Assists in conducting training of Business Owners for new features and helps with roll-out.
- Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Provide high quality support via ticket system.
- Develop best practices for reporting, access models, SSO strategies and audit controls.
- Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability (with Product, Developers).
- Develop best practices for emergency procedures around Salesforce.
- Undertake additional projects as directed by management.
- 2+ years of technical support for web-based applications or similar.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national User / business base, ideally with some form of people management.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- Well-versed in agile methodology / processes.
- Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins).
- At least a basic understanding of Stakeholder Management.
- At least basic understanding on how to gather business requirements.
- Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.