foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
About Delivery Hero
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users, and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
About The Role
Recently, foodpanda has launched a new B2B venture enabling better supply chain management for foodpanda vendors. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and most innovative folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
Pandamerchant is looking for an Business Development Manager to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
- Represent pandamerchant as an ambassador, develop a trusted relationship with restaurants & suppliers, act as the lead point of contact for your portfolio of partnered suppliers in answering high severity requests or issue escalations when necessary
- Maintain regular communication and engagement with restaurants & suppliers
- Conduct Market Research for potential lead identification and sourcing
- Handle the end to end process on vendor & supplier on-boarding journey, cold and warm callings are necessary
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly targets and initiatives
- Educate and training vendors & suppliers on platform adoption
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partnered suppliers’ needs and objectives.
- Interact closely with cross teams members to handle commercial and operational Support.
- Coordinate all organizational project matters and manage all daily project management Issues
- To liaise with internal departments, collect and consolidate users’ requirements and coordinate with the service provider to fulfill company’s needs
- At least 3+ years’ experience in an operational sales or account management role, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience & knowledge of supply chain is highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze and draw inference from data.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company