foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are looking for an pandamazing Specialist, Network Infrastructure who will be a member of the Enterprise Infrastructure team where she/he will support the day-to-day network operations/issues/escalations across all APAC markets and ensure the overall stability of the organization's network infrastructure. Reporting to the APAC Manager of Network Infrastructure, this role will take on L1 to L3 network support within the APAC region for all network infrastructure-related topics.
- Lead day-to-day network operations/issues/escalation with individual markets within the APAC region.
- Implement, configure, and optimize firewalls, network switches, and access points within the APAC region.
- maintain and keep track of network-related tickets/issues/incidents within Jira.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network connectivity issues within the APAC region.
- Being the L2/L3 network support within the APAC region.
- Develop and implement network backup and recovery procedures or documentation.
- Monitoring network performances and capacity, installing, maintaining, and managing network infrastructure devices.
- Patch network vulnerabilities, to test and maintain network infrastructure including software and hardware devices within the APAC region.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working in a NOC environment.
- Experience in enterprise network support and large-scale network operations.
- Strong demonstrable technical knowledge of networks (switching, routing, L2, L3 networks, firewall, etc..), systems, and general IT systems.
- Technical hands-on experience in building and managing a hybrid network infrastructure (on-premises + cloud architecture) - Certifications will be a plus
- A deep understanding of LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, DHCP, and the ability to demonstrate implementing these technologies with common network stacks used in the industry.
- Experience in integrating and engaging teams and engineers from legacy organizations/companies.
- Ability to work and maintain a highly functional team environment.
- Strong focus on ensuring a high level of support for services that leverage the network to deliver business value.
- Experience with the following will have an advantage;
- Palo Alto firewalls.
- Panorama firewall management.
- Arista switches.
- Extreme network switches.
- Extreme network access points.
- Fortinet firewalls.
- Fortinet switches.
- Fortinet access points.
- FortiCloud, FortiManager Cloud, FortiAnalyzer Cloud.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.