About Delivery Hero:
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users, and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will be responsible to mentor Business Development Executives (BDEs), designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of Business Development techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
Ultimately, you will help our Business Development team to develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a consultant to BDEs and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- On-board and train new BDEs
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using role-playing activities and job simulation
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and other stakeholders
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Sales and Business Development
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- Additional training certification is a plus
- Able to speak, read & write in Mandarin or Cantonese fluently will be an advantage
- Able to write and communicate in English persuasively
- It's only applies to Malaysian Citizen.
This is an amazing opportunity to build your knowledge of the food delivery & dine-in business in Malaysia. If you think you have what it takes to be a Panda, apply now and grow with us!