foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
About Delivery Hero:
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
- Manage and expand relationships with existing partners and proactively identify further new business opportunities
- Maintain and grow the revenue of each account
- Be both data-sensitive and sales-minded
- Monitor each account’s performance metrics and ensure compliance with foodpanda’s operational standards
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Work with internal support functions to ensure that every deal that goes live on the platform meets quality standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Information Technology or other relevant field of study.
- 2 - 3 year's of experience within a client management role.
- Proven B2B sales experience would be an advantage, preferably within the areas of retail, F&B, media, advertising and e-commerce
- Experience leading a team will also be considered an advantage
- Able to multi-task well
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite, CRM software (knowledge in Salesforce is a plus)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial awareness and attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity to build your knowledge of the food delivery business in Malaysia. If you think you have what it takes to be a Panda, apply now and grow with us!