Position: pandago Lead
Location: Vientiane Capital
Contract Type: Permanent
Type of Employment: Full Time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 400,000 partner restaurants in more than 500 cities across 14 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania, Bulgaria, and Japan. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.com.
We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a fast-growing company.
We are looking for: pandago Lead
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project plans from initial idea to launch and growth successful launch of pandago across the country
- Build the business positioning, strategy awareness and usage of new business
- Determine pricing, consumer segments, generate leads
- Competitive analysis
- Setup logistics operation procedures, SOPs oversee new businesses growth and progress for country
- Take ownership of budget process, ensuring spends hit key KPIs such as new customer acquisition, frequency and re-order rates setup sales and account management strategy
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to support planned and effective execution of campaigns and monitoring work with regional APAC pandago team and local teams
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
- Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills. SQL knowledge is a great plus
- Analytical, number-oriented, with ability to work with large data sets Thrives in fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions Independent and highly motivated fast learner Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Minimum 3 years experiences in project management
- Communication skills
- Sales planning and strategy analytical skills, independent thinking and data oriented
- Bachelor degree/master degree in related field
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Health & Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Discount Codes
- Flexible Working Hours
- Wellness Program (fitness/badminton/football)
- Phone Allowance
We are an equal opportunity & inclusive workplace, we encourage and welcome candidates from every different and diverse background to apply, if you think you are a qualified and potential candidate, please submit your application to together make a difference at foodpanda Lao!
Interested candidates, please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter or apply via email to People Operations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact for more details at 020 58585860 (WhatsApp) or 030 534 6767 (Call).
Note: We thank all candidates for their interest and effort, all applications will be reviewed. However, due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.