Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Cambodia, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a POSITION to join our growing team in Cambodia! Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to succeed. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team. This role will be based in Cambodia.
What's on your menu?
- Contribute to the demand management cycle ensuring high on-shelf availability and low shrinkage (wastage)
- Liaise with commercial, operations and marketing teams to continuously improve sales opportunities
- Ensure supply chain continuity and procurement of Fresh/Grocery/Household products are adequately supported to achieve optimal customer service levels and procurement outcomes
- Manage demand compilation process owning the short-term and the long-term forecast
- Perform root-cause analysis to improve the key service metrics, reduce forecast errors, improve supplier performance and share output with appropriate stakeholders
- Challenge excess inventory & obsolescence, inventory holding strategies and turnover periods to reduce holding/carrying cost
- Use regional supply and demand planning tool and work on its continuous improvement
- Any other duties assigned by line manager
What do you bring to the table?
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain operations preferred
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related fields preferred
- Working knowledge of performance/operational metrics
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outstanding communication and people skills
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.