Strategic Summary (Company Profile)
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small 'f') is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your favorite restaurants online into your home or office… fast! We're all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment; and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
Summary of Major Job Outcomes (Key Main Responsibilities from 3-7):
- Handle end to end project management, supporting local teams in the implementation of flyering campaigns in all operating cities.
- Responsible for marketing operations in cities: voucher code creation, JIRA boards maintenance, set timelines and due dates to complete projects in a timely manner
- Support with design briefings for online/offline marketing campaigns in cities
- Work cross-functionally, both internally with our in-house creative teams and with external service providers
- Liaise with Regional suppliers, procurements, and HQ marketing team to find efficient sourcing solutions for our markets, including flyers, merchandise, restaurant marketing materials
- Maintain spreadsheets (databases and project plans), prepare guidelines and decks to make sure all information is well-recorded and up-to-date
- With the support of Online/Offline Marketing Manager and City Managers, analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes and learnings
- Support with regular competitor analysis and study new offline marketing trends
- Work closely with the Offline Marketing Manager and City Managers to establish SOPs.
- Other tasks are assigned by HoM.
Minimum Qualifications & Competency
Level of Job-related Experience
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or a related area
- Self motivated with 1-3 year experience who is able to proactively take on new projects and come up with creative solutions
- Responsible, structured and precise work attitude, with great attention to details. You are familiar with project management and set-up of efficient workflow and processes
- Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience with JIRA is a plus