Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Cambodia, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a Culinary Manager- Concepts to join our growing team in Cambodia! Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to succeed. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team. This role will be based in Cambodia.
What's on your menu?
- Developing new brands and kitchen concepts based on market demand to improve cuisine coverage and offer more choice to our customers
- Optimizing kitchen operations and supply chain in a big scale to allow affordable and good food options
- Using the existing network to find scalable ways to improve operations hence affordability for our customers
- Develop a supplier base and define sourcing standards.
- Constant refreshing and improvement of menu
- Supervise and monitor 3rd party operators of our brands
- Maintain high customer experience matrix
- Train our markets on brand/product launches
- Work closely with Marketing in building the brand story.
What do you bring to the table?
- Successfully completed training as a chef, Bachelor of culinary arts or comparable degree
- At least 3 to 5 years on the mid-management level or above in culinary departments. e.g. sous chef, head chef, culinary consulter, F&B manager, operations manager,
- Worked stand-alone restaurants (fine dining, Fast casual, Concept restaurants) as well as big hotel chains and 5-star Hotels
- Extensive experience in developing , new recipes for different Cuisines and optimizing existing recipes
- Good command on costing, menu planning and design
- Enthusiasm and a very good understanding of current food trends, as well as experimentation with working with new trend ingredients and dishes
- Work closely with suppliers and develop menu requirements
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented working method with a very good understanding of detailed documentation of work steps and results
- Flexibility and openness in the development of recipes and the willingness to subordinate your own ideas to customer feedback in order to generate the best possible customer experience
- Willingness to travel abroad to conduct tastings abroad at irregular intervals, to visit our respective country representations as well as partner restaurants around the world
- Experience in multi-unit F&B or preferable franchise management
- Previous knowledge of the Food & Beverage organization/startups are an advantage but not required
- Experience in G-suite and MS-office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.