'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform; however, this won't happen without some awesome people!
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Operation Manager - Concept to join our fun, professional and dedicated Concepts Department. Concepts is a new division at foodpanda, aiming to provide our customers and vendors with exciting new cuisine choices. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success! This role will be based in Cambodia.
What's on your menu?
- Manage quality programs, production process, implements Quality Assurance & Quality Control strategies
- Lead the implementation of quality related projects, including new requirements, continuous improvement projects, corrective plans etc.
- Conduct internal hygiene, SOP and compliance audits and vendor site inspections
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements, tools and technologies as needed to support the Concepts business.
- Advise management and vendors on the overall quality standard of products and suggest process improvement
- Develop food safety procedures / standards according to foodpanda local and regional QA policy
- Be proactively involved in all QA / product development activities to ensure compliance to established SOP and regulatory guidelines
What do you bring to the table?
- Degree or above in Food Science or related disciplines (or equivalent working experience)
- 2 years of relevant experience in food manufacturing / food retail business / F&B business in QA or junior operations roles
- Familiar with local food law or relevant regulatory
- Familiar with quality assurance systems (HACCP and ISO) and certification standards
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite is highly preferable
- Flexible working schedule (will require some evening and weekends
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.