foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 5 million orders every day and operating in more than 50 markets in the world, with 27,000 employees and approximately more than half a million restaurant partners. In the Asia region, foodpanda currently operates in over 400 cities across 12 markets.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Public Relations (PR) Manger to join our growing team based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you! The successful candidate will work with in-country PR teams to roll out communications strategies that grow the foodpanda brand. We’re looking for a master storyteller - if you’re passionate about connecting data dots or unearthing stories from unexpected places, we’re keen to have you join our team!
What’s on the menu for you:
- Strategy: support the local execution of the Communications and PR strategy, covering both consumer PR but also includes trade and corporate PR.
- Initiate and articulate corporate announcements, news and articles through various channels and platforms
- Press office management: answer daily media or influencers enquiries, identify interesting journalists and influencers, monitor all coverage and fill-in reports, develop a strong network of influencers and journalists for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Ongoing monitoring of industry and daily news for meaningful leverage and opportunities
- Manage issues management and KPI tracking, in partnership with PR agency (where applicable) according to budget and business requirements
- Successfully completed your studies in the field of communication or social sciences or journalism
- 5-8 years of experience in PR / Communications on similar positions
- PR agency work experience preferred.
- Experienced in managing lifestyle and corporate media
- A keen understanding of media and the news cycle with proven success achieving coverage
- A good understanding of the main digital platforms
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with or at technology, internet, digital or e-commerce brands
- Fluent in Khmer and English. Any other language is a plus.
What we have for you: [to be customised by market]
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!