The foodpanda group is part of Delivery Hero network, the world’s leading online food delivery companies, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to operate in markets in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Canada.
Our foodpanda family consists of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and most importantly, fun! We wanted food delivery to be simple, so we made it.
What's on your menu?
- Find the potential location for foodpanda’s new city branch
- Take ownership of the launch of a new segment
- To establish, maintain and manage good relationship with the customers, vendors, and prospects and be committed to delivery of the highest level of service
- Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet
- Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers and others
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of riders and dispatchers
- Coordination with cross functional departments to ensure full spectrum of smooth launch (marketing, operations, sales and finance)
- Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
- Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in operations and management
- High level of independence, self confidence and responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask
- This role is NOT based in Eastern province of Cambodia
- Be able to relocate to another province
- Cambodian native only with proficiency in English - Chinese ( optional )
What Do We Feed You With?
- Enjoyable, dynamic and challenging working environment
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing global company
- Travelling fee / work phone
- Regular company and team event