Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Cambodia, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a POSITION to join our growing team in Cambodia! Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to succeed. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team. This role will be based in Cambodia.
What's on your menu?
- Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet
- Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, courier and others
- Handle on-boarding and off-boarding of riders and dispatchers
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction
- Help and guide local restaurant partners through automation process
- Support vendor promotion collections
- Support and work with the local marketing team in province for any offline marketing events
- Following up on issues and manage to solve
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience of working for delivery company is a big advantage
- 1-3 years' experience in managing standard processes
- High level of self-control, multi-tasking abilities and responsibility
- Able to live in outside of hometown in another Province
- Cambodian national with good command of English
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.