foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are currently looking for a highly driven, motivated Senior Analyst, Operations to work in our regional APAC team. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC countries to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics. This role will be based in Bangladesh.
- You will be empowered to take full responsibility for improving business operations.
- Work on regional projects for our 11 APAC markets to improve logistics operations performance, with a focus on customer experience and retention.
- Analyze big sets of product data to understand our riders, vendors and customers’ behavior, to define the direction our products should develop.
- Transform big data sets into visualizations to help yourself and the team make the right decisions.
- Potential projects:
- Identify inefficiencies in delivery flow and optimise for best rider and customer experience
- Optimise for operational performance during market imbalance by varying price and customer choice
- Work on cross-functional experiments and projects relating to delivery flow, pricing and customer choice
- Drive product strategy and features
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or another quantitative field.
- You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in analytical roles for high growth startups, investment banking or consulting.
- You love data analysis. Excellent SQL and Excel skills are a must. Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus.
- You enjoy working independently and are reliable
- We are very dynamic. You need to feel comfortable in fast-changing working environments
- You are open minded and eager to learn even the most minimal detail of the business
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.