Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in similar or related industry
- Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Unique vision with a thorough understanding of visual and narrative style
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within the team
- Ensure the team are always following correct protocol and processes ensuring quality and highest standard of work throughout
- Create a schedule for the post-production
- Responsible for ensuring post-production equipment is fully stocked at all times, managing all equipment orders, servicing and replacements when necessary
- Awareness of post-production budget and managing this monthly
- Source new freelance video editors, colourists, retouchers, to ensure the team remain fully supported
- Work with production team leader on all Video Competitor Reviews. Review competitors, conduct reviews on processes, edits and filming
- Review ways to improve current processes. Lead these discussions and ideas with the production team and production team leader
- Continue to develop all relationships with the motion team to ensure the shoot flow and processes are efficient and productive with regular reviewing
- Ability to work as an editor, colourist and post-producer
- Understanding of various video platforms and best practice for formats (i.e. TVC, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- An editing background and proven experience using Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects…
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- Awareness of Sound Booth systems for voiceovers
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage
- Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. mobile, tablet etc, and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events