Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small 'f') delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We're all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an 'all hands on deck' environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
What’s on the Menu for you:
- Lead and manage high-impact projects in your foodpanda from end to end that interfaces with multiple teams/ stakeholders in the foodpanda including the central team
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments related to assigned projects.
- Identify function/product gaps and initiate projects
- Act as a point of contact of the project between different teams within the company
- Develop and implement a strategy that can contribute to the success of the projects, plus willing to get on the ground to drive the success of the project
- Create a system to evaluate the success of the project and share the results or findings
What do you bring to the table:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Your analytical skills are excellent and you have an entrepreneurial attitude with great interest for the online businesses.
- You are driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You enjoy success most when you've had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You don't wait for anyone to give you anything - you make it, build it, finish it
- Moreover, you have a social character, are execution-focused and have a hands-on mentality