Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast!
We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with a fast-moving and agile environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 21,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Head of Partnerships to join our growing Marketing team here in Bangladesh. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The successful candidate will have a key role in building and maintaining relationships with key strategic partners in Bangladesh.
We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics.
Your market knowledge combined with your experienced commercial and communication skills, together with analytical abilities, will enable you to support building and maintaining impactful long-term partnerships, primarily with new partners.
- Lead the research, identification, prioritisation and execution of new partnership opportunities to help foodpanda achieve increased brand awareness, new customers and new revenue.
- Lead and grow existing partnerships with key strategic partners for foodpanda Bangladesh within Banking, Financial institutions, Telcos, FMCG and Retail industries.
- Review and analyze performance of partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Work with the marketing team to support campaigns with relevant partners, as and when required.
- Lead the Partnership team in Bangladesh in building and maintaining a professional network for foodpanda.
- 7-8 years relevant work experience in strategic partnerships / business development with a strong track record of establishing and implementing such partnerships.
- Results oriented and data driven: Able to make data informed decisions for a strategic partnership. Proven track record of utilising data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalised into impactful partnership campaign execution.
- Familiar with the marketing mix is required - i.e how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for strategic partnerships.
- Excellent knowledge of the market in Bangladesh, deep understanding of consumer insights.
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills: Knack for identifying great partnership initiatives.
- Commercially focused and an outstanding relationship builder.
- Fluent in English & Bengali; other language skills would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the food, lifestyle and e-commerce industry.
- Good business network in Bangladesh.
- Creative, persistent and an outgoing personality that is eager to learn.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills.