Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Head, Subscription to join our fast-growing team based here in Bangladesh. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working independently, supporting a team, and working closely with the management team to drive the country’s business forward.
This exciting new role will be building up the subscription program Bangladesh.
- Responsible for the launch/growth of a new vertical as the local vertical lead
- Manage the acquisition of vendors and the overall business performance for the new vertical
- Assist with local strategy creation and execution, success metric alignment, and ongoing execution to enable the enhancement and growth of the vertical locally
- Work cross-functionally with local and regional commercial teams to execute overall market strategy and identify growth opportunities
- Support day to day unit performance across the market, and ensure vendors/operational partners are engaged and successful
- Oversee and support the vertical growth through pilot test inception/creation and market integration in conjunction with the operational partners and APAC Regional Team
- Participate in regional calls/summits, and drive collaboration and best practice across the region
- Drive product strategy and collaborate with regional development teams to grow the local product
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management or equivalent experience
- Min. 5-8 years of relevant experience in similar industries
- Experience in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to succeed in a player-coach role
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior experience in start-ups, consulting or investment banking preferred
- Data analysis experience preferred
- Strong project and stakeholder management abilities
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events