Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What's On The Menu For You To Do
As the Legal Manager, you will play a vital role in building the required management and operational team of foodpanda. It is important for us that you bring the right skills and drive, but also that you fit into our team – if you also have ambitious goals and thrive in a competitive environment.
• You will provide foodpanda Bangladesh with legal advice on operational matters for their business.
• You will be advising on, drafting and negotiating contracts with third parties such as marketing partners, suppliers and restaurants.
• You will also be called on to advise on privacy, competition, consumer law and other legal questions related to e-commerce as well as manage litigation.
• You will be liaising with our legal teams based in our global HQ in Berlin and regional HQ in Singapore to ensure common standards and practices on all legal matters.
• You will also be working closely with other departments and management to help further develop our business model on a global level.
• You will also liaise with external law firms and legal counsels as required.
• You will take charge of all corporate governance and corporate secretarial matter
What do you bring to the table?
- Leadership skills is highly required specially team building, positive & problem solving attitude, and analytical ability.
- Sound knowledge in generally accepted audit standards.
- Good command in Bangla and English.
- Strong analytical and communication ability.
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
What We Have For You
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it's just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
Up for a challenge? Apply Now!