Delivery Hero Nordics with the brands Onlinepizza, foodora, Hungrig.se and Pizza-online.fi is the Nordic leader in online food ordering and delivery. We are part of the global company Delivery Hero, based in Berlin, Germany, which operates in 40 countries worldwide. In the Nordics we have more than 3 500 restaurant partners and we are today, among all the brands, a total of approximately 3000 dedicated and food loving employees, passionate about creating the best food network in the Nordics and having a lot of fun meanwhile. Building a strong company culture is a priority for us and we have a strong focus on team building and other activities creating a high job satisfaction.
We are now looking for you to join our team in Stockholm as Brand Content Specialist!
General about the role
The Brand Content Specialist is responsible for generating content, executing on specially foodora social media platforms, and delivering marketing ideas. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in graphic design and the Adobe suite, is comfortable creating and maintaining a strong online presence for our Swedish brands (Onlinepizza, foodora and Hungrig.se), and is a tech-savvy professional interested in communicating through online channels. This position is a key role and help shape our brand. We’re looking for a talented team player with a positive and fun attitude towards work. You will reports directly to the Head of Marketing of Delivery Hero Sweden
Duties and responsibilities
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Coordinate deliverables
- Copy-writing for various digital needs
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Monitor and engage in content-related conversations on relevant social platforms
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Two-four years of hands-on social media experience
- Preferable: BA or equivalent education in marketing and/or communication
- Strong experience in creating digital content
- Proven work experience generating content and communicating through online channels
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Strong writing, editing, communication, and people skills
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Entry level familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow, and be challenged
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
- Excellent Swedish and fluent English
Our offer at Delivery Hero
As an employee in our organization you will work for the largest, online food delivery player in the Nordics. We are a well-funded, sizeable e-Commerce company preserving an entrepreneurial culture and a dynamic international office environment located on Ringvägen 100, Stockholm. You can expect a flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy and great possibility to take on much responsibility early on and an ability for rapid career advancement.
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! Last day to send in an application is 12th August. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found and if we come across the right candidate we won’t hesitate to reach out before the last day to send in an application has past.
Up for the challenge? Apply now!
About Delivery Hero
Delivery Hero was founded in 2011 and the beginning of a journey of building a leading global business in online food ordering were started. The headquarters are located in Berlin, boasting over 1,000 employees in HQ alone. Diversity is a key pillar for our success. Employees with over 80 nationalities across 5 continents work for us, enabling us to exchange best practice from markets from each corner of the world. Since Delivery Hero was started, we have been continuously transforming the way people order food online. In essence, visiting our platforms is the easiest way to your favorite food. Choice, convenience, reliability, and quality are the key benefits for our customers. You can easily browse thousands of restaurant menus to find your favorite dish. Orders and payments can conveniently be placed online and restaurants are peer-reviewed, making it easier to choose the best restaurant every time. With just a few clicks, delicious food is on its way!