As a member of the Delivery team, the Salesforce Business Analyst reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs, and documents customer requirements. He/she assists with definition of scope and objectives as well as testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across functional areas for customers. The Business Analyst will work with the developers to design and document custom solutions. In addition, he/she performs application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality, consistency and customer satisfaction. In addition, the BA may assist the Customer Success team with triaging, tracking and resolving customer issues.
Because this is a customer-facing role, the BA must be able to communicate well with customers of varying technical abilities. An ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into technical reality that is extendable and maintainable is critical.
Note: Because this role support our Australian client the required hours are 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Assist with the analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation across customers’ functional areas of business
- Use technical expertise to design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Assist with analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, including scope of work
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and triggers, with support from Development
- Ensure clear communication among all stakeholders, including the customer and internal Fonteva team
- Conduct and/or attend customer and team meetings onsite (Fonteva office or customer office) as required by business needs
- Lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations
- Directly and effectively train customer’s personnel in the use of the system
- Act as liaison between customers and developers to resolve product bugs and complete enhancement requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience
- Communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Development team.
- Attain targeted average of 90% productive utilization per quarter, or as agreed with Supervisor
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of Salesforce implementation experience
- 2 + years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Salesforce Consultant required
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Administrative tasks, including creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Experience driving quality of complex features with multiple dependencies and integration points a plus
- Strong software testing skills, with the ability to preemptively discover significant bugs & potential enhancements
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Some travel necessary as required by customer