As a member of the Delivery team, the Salesforce Business Analyst reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs, and documents customer requirements. He/she assists with definition of scope and objectives as well as testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across functional areas for customers. The Business Analyst will work with the developers to design and document custom solutions. In addition, he/she performs application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality, consistency and customer satisfaction. In addition, the BA may assist the Customer Success team with triaging, tracking and resolving customer issues.
Because this is a customer-facing role, the BA must be able to communicate well with customers of varying technical abilities. An ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into technical reality that is extendable and maintainable is critical.
Note: Because this role support our Australian client the required hours are 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Assist with the analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation across customers’ functional areas of business
- Use technical expertise to design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Assist with analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, including scope of work
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Work with Delivery team to initiate Customer projects, including review of intake forms, business process reviews (BPR’s) as needed, side-by-side configurations, etc.
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and triggers, with support from Development
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements; identify data gaps
- Ensure clear communication among all stakeholders, including the customer and internal Fonteva team
- Conduct and/or attend customer and team meetings onsite (Fonteva office or customer office) as required by business needs
- Lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations
- Directly and effectively train customer’s personnel in the use of the system
- Act as liaison between customers and developers to resolve product bugs and complete enhancement requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience
- Communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Development team.
- Attain targeted average of 90% productive utilization per quarter, or as agreed with Supervisor
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- 2+ years of implementation experience with either Association Management Systems or Salesforce is required
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, etc.
- Understanding of Salesforce Administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Experience driving quality of complex features with multiple dependencies and integration points a plus