We are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Jr. Developer to join our world-class support team. This role is 75% support and 25% development. We are supporting and advocating for our customers day in and day out. Our primary focus is to help associations and membership organizations engage their customers by leveraging the Fonteva membership and event management product suite. All of which is built on top of the world's #1 CRM - Salesforce.
If you're passionate about growing your career into a QA or Senior Developer role, this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidate is
- Someone who has exceptional problem-solving and root cause analysis skills with highly customizable Enterprise software solutions
- Able to debug product code, customizations, and configurations to get to the bottom of complex issues
- Someone who advocates for the customer and is focused on delivering great customer experience
- Someone who loves to work in high growth and fast-paced environment and sees team success as personal success
- A Self-starter that identifies problems, proposes solutions and drives them to completion
- A certified Salesforce developer or has the aptitude to be certified within 6 months (paid for by Fonteva)
Key skills to be successful
- 1 - 3 years of development experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience Salesforce in administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services.
- Ability to understand customer requests or use cases and leverage development best practices, debug log analysis, and database queries to determine root causes and propose solutions .
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate technically complex concepts to non-technical audiences
Our technology stack
What benefits you will get:
- The Fonteva Vision and Culture
- Performance based bonus incentive programs
- All the Salesforce certificates you can earn. Paid for by Fonteva.
- Health, vision, and dental plans