The Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of projects and controls associated with the development and implementation of Fonteva products, including client communications, scope, schedule, cost, risk, and other measures. The Project Manager is additionally responsible for managing the Delivery team on his/her projects, coordinating resource allocation with Delivery management, along with supporting other Delivery objectives as needed.
- Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects by developing project plans and managing cross-discipline resources to meet deadlines and budget.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing project related processes, operating mechanisms, and methodologies and work across the organization to implement improvements.
- Attain targeted average of 80% productive utilization per quarter, or as agreed with Supervisor
- Coach and train project team members on processes and best practices
- Develop estimates and forecast project costs in alignment with project methodology and finance deadlines.
- Present and facilitate effective meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing software implementation/delivery role or project management role in a technology environment.
- Significant functional experience using, implementing, migrating and upgrading systems including SAP, Oracle, or other large ERP systems.
- Experience managing multiple projects and budgets concurrently, with short timelines
- Extensive experience in program and project management, business management, strategic IT planning, requirements analysis, business process improvement, and documentation delivery systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Salesforce (ADM201) certification
- 3+ years of experience working with non-profits, associations, and/or fundraising organizations (including 501c3, 501c4, and/or 501c6’s)
- Considerable experience managing all facets of multi-project programs, or major project sub-sets ensuring that schedule, budget, and quality goals are met; Change management and release management background
- Track record for delivering quality IT solutions to mission-critical business problems while achieving improved systems performance, reduced costs and increased revenue
- Fundamental understanding of SaaS systems programming and development
- Solid understanding of SOA, SDLC, SQA Processes, IT Methodologies, TQM, PMI Standards, and Emerging Technologies
- Demonstrated experience in motivating and leading cross-functional high-performance teams
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency with excellent communication, presentation, and written skills