The primary focus of the Fonteva Customer Support Analyst (CSA) is to handle support issues for all Fonteva customers across the United States. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self-directed, and has a desire to work within the Salesforce.com platform environment. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support. The Customer Support Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with customers of varying technical abilities.
- Responsible for providing a great customer experience to Fonteva customers by proactively managing issues through the case management lifecycle within defined SLA’s.
- Follow established procedures to identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resources
- Issues fielded by Customer Support include product defects, product enhancements, and customer specific configuration and customizations. As such, the ability to understand business requirement and translate them into product requirements is critical
- Assist Customer Support Engineers with producing solutions that meet or exceed customer expectation
- Act as liaison between customers and Customer Support Engineers to resolve product issues and complete configuration or customization requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience. This includes driving new knowledge-base content and participating in the Fonteva user community as a primary Customer Success evangelist
- Effectively communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Management team
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Security, or similar degree
- 2 to 4 years industry relevant experience with customer facing experience and demonstrable track record of customer success
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem-solving skills with SaaS solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of standard business processes, including accounting, is required
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrates interest/experience in non-profits sector
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Familiarity with tools and practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge-base, defect, and escalation management
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201) or ability to gain certification quickly will be seen as a critical requirement to the role.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com in a business environment as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services a plus
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable