Fonteva is hiring a Customer Support Engineer to join our Current Engineering team. The person in this role will assist in all aspects of product support; data management/integration, configuration, issue resolution, and training. Other duties include analytical and organizational process support and business analysis. Will assist in bringing the voice-of-the user for Product road map.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Salesforce application support, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and remediation as needed to resolve escalated support tickets.
- Resolution of End-User support issues
- Provide training on product, tools, techniques and business practices
- Participate in the development and distribution of best practices and processes
- Coordinate development work with appropriate IT resources when required analytical and organizational support
- Assist in the development, documentation, and support of critical operating processes
- Coordinate workflow and hand-offs between client team and IT
- Demand log oversight
- Coordinate with Customer Support Analysts and Product Managers for various new product releases
- Assist in defining and documenting business needs, functional requirements and best practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing Salesforce solutions or providing support for Salesforce solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years application configuration experience with the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Experience in managing simultaneous tasks from inception to successful completion.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or equivalent developer certification preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required within 90 days of employment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills