Remote – Souther Ontario Area
Who We Are
Focal Systems is the industry leader in retail AI solutions and the inventor of the Self Driving Store. We are a Silicon Valley based startup that has more than doubled in size every year since our founding. Our mission is to automate and optimize brick and mortar retail using deep learning computer vision. We recently closed our $25.8M Series B funding and we want you to be part of our growing team!
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for a results-driven Senior Customer Success Manager like you to ensure our retail partners achieve a meaningful ROI through the use of our solution.
You will be the Customer Success lead for one of our largest enterprise customers and be responsible for the onboarding and ongoing engagement with those stores while representing their voice to our engineering/product team. You will work with stakeholders at all levels of your account and ultimately be responsible for their ongoing success with Focal.
What You Will Be Doing
Key Results to deliver:
1) Maximize Customer Utilization:
• Drive adoption by providing top-notch onboarding experience to ensure store success
• Visit stores to observe current processes and help align our solutions to create efficiencies in those processes
• Be responsible for facilitating change management best practices as your retail partner adopts Focal technology to automate and optimize their stores
2)Increase Customer Satisfaction:
• Be the voice/champion of the customer by proactively addressing barriers and prioritizing enhancement requests to shape Focal product roadmap
• Strengthen customer engagement by travelling to Focal stores within your account
• Increase advocacy by maximizing Net Promoter Score amongst your stores
• Improve internal cross collaboration and operational efficiency that will ultimately enhance overall customer experience.
3) Demonstrate measurable ROI to the customer:
• Act as customer's strategic advisor to help define, implement, and adopt best practices
• Help customer attain their desired outcome by monitoring and analyzing store performance to make proactive recommendations that drive results
What You Need to Be Successful
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, or relevant field
• 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role, including customer success, account management, consulting, project management, change management or onboarding/training
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills to connect with all stakeholders to build trusting relationships
• Strategic/big-picture thinking skills with high intellectual curiosity to dig deep into customer problems to align value back to their business objectives
• Startup mindset and work ethic that embodies company core values with ability, motivation, and energy to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, unstructured environment independently and as a team.
• Must Have reliable vehicle and ability to commute to regional stores
Why You Should Join Focal Systems
• Be one of the first Senior Customer Success Managers in Canada to help define the CS program and processes at Focal Systems and help make Focal history together!
• Accelerate your career growth by joining our fast-paced start-up where advancement opportunities are not limited, and you will be presented with attractive equity in addition to competitive salary.
• Work with our exceptional team of A-players that are hard-working, fun-loving professionals from some of the most eminent universities, research labs, and tech companies of our time.
• Join an organization with strong values and mission, which define our approach to business and have successfully guided us since inception.
• Be surrounded by outstanding partners. We work with 10+ of the largest retailers in the world and have a world-class roster of investors, advisors, and partners to support & advise us in our endeavors.