Remote in the Southern Ontario Area with regional travel
Who We Are
Focal Systems is the industry leader in retail AI solutions. We are a Silicon Valley based start-up that has more than doubled in size every year since our founding (including over 400% growth in 2021)! Our mission is to automate and optimize brick and mortar retail using deep learning computer vision. We recently closed our $25.8M Series B funding and we want you to be part of our growing team!
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for a results-driven Customer Success Manager in southern Ontario, Canada to ensure our retail partners achieve a meaningful ROI through the use of our solutions. You will work with a division or region of stores within one of our enterprise customers and be responsible for the onboarding and ongoing engagement with those stores while representing their voice to our engineering/product team.
What You Will Be Doing
Key results to deliver:
1) Maximize Customer Utilization:
• Drive adoption by providing top-notch onboarding experience to ensure store success
2)Increase Customer Satisfaction:
• Be the voice/champion of the customer by proactively addressing barriers and prioritizing enhancement requests to shape Focal product roadmap
• Strengthen customer engagement and adoption by travelling to Focal stores within territory
• Increase advocacy by maximizing Net Promoter Score amongst your stores
• Facilitate internal collaboration across Focal sub-orgs that will enhance customer outcomes
3) Demonstrate measurable ROI to the customer
• Act as customer's strategic advisor to help define, implement, and adopt best practices
• Quantify improvements to current store operations enabled by Focal automation solutions
• Help customers attain their desired outcomes by monitoring and analyzing store performance to make proactive recommendations that drive results
What You Will Need to Be Successful
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role, including customer success, account management, consulting, project management, change management or onboarding/training. Retail experience is a plus
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills to connect with all stakeholders to build trusting relationships
• Strategic/big-picture thinking skills with high intellectual curiosity to dig deep into customer problems to align value back to their business objectives
• Start-up mindset and work ethic that embodies company core values with ability, motivation, and energy to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, unstructured environment independently and as a team.
• Must Have: Reliable vehicle and ability to commute to regional stores
Why You Should Join Focal Systems
• Be one of the first Customer Success Managers in Canada to help define the CS program and processes at Focal Systems and help make Focal history together!
• Accelerate your career growth by joining our fast-paced start-up where advancement opportunities are plentiful.
• You will be presented with attractive equity that is increasing in value every year in addition to competitive salary.
• Work with our exceptional team of A-players that are hard-working, fun-loving professionals from some of the most eminent universities, research labs, and tech companies of our time.
• Join an organization with strong values and mission, which define our approach to business and have successfully guided us since inception.
• Be surrounded by outstanding partners. We work with 10+ of the largest retailers in the world and have a world-class roster of investors, advisors, and partners to support & advise us in our endeavors.