Flyp in the news
Flyp started as a mobile app that empowers stay-at-home resellers to make a living by selling people’s clothes on consignment. Resellers handle pricing, listing, negotiating with buyers, packing and shipping each item, then splitting profits.
Flyp is now the operating system for sellers to source, manage, and automate handling thousands of items.
Today, Flyp is backed by world-class investors from Silicon Valley & New York and has raised millions of dollars to achieve its mission to save $200 Billion+ worth of goods from ending up in landfills by using AI to resell them through millions of online resellers.
Before starting Flyp, the founders worked together for over a decade to build secondhand marketplaces that empowered millions of people and were honorees on the Forbes 30 under 30 list. In 2018, they joined Mercari and helped take the company public at a $4 Billion valuation.
We’re looking for...
Full-stack engineers to be in charge of our tools (MERN stack).
We value attitude over skills. We’re looking for someone to treat this startup as their own, have opinions, be involved in decision making, have a hacker mindset, and be result-driven.
Most of our engineering team is located in Europe!
- Unlimited PTO - we’ll force you to take paid days off :)
- Co-working space / home-office improvements budget
- Internet service
- Health insurance
- Learning & development budget for courses and your favorite software and productivity tools
- Company-purchased electronics become yours after 1 year
- Personal enrichment including books, language courses, dance classes, etc...
- Gym & wellness benefits including spa & massages