Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As our Senior Director, Brand, you’ll be responsible for all facets of brand marketing including Brand, Creative, Content, Events, PR and Customer Insights. You’ll play a critical role in driving the sustained and future growth of Flyhomes.
We are looking for a strategic, business-minded leader who thrives in a hands on environment. You will manage a diverse internal team across these disciplines in addition to key agency partners. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnerships with the Performance Marketing, Product, Sales & Operations teams. We are excited to add your fresh perspective, deep domain expertise and firsthand experience leading and scaling a high-growth business.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a brand marketing strategy that aligns with business objectives and is implemented across all marketing channels (paid, owned, and earned); steward and evolve the brand architecture to maximize awareness; and establish customer-friendly product marketing and content to help more customers find and buy their next home.
- Manage, develop and grow a team of 10+ marketers to support growth across Flyhomes Brokerage, Mortgage and Closing businesses.
- Partner with Performance Marketing to develop a holistic media plan and budget across paid, owned, and earned channels by market.
- Build the product marketing function to support both our customers and internal facing teams with compelling, educational content at each part of the customer journey (online and offline).
- Build and manage a team of local content marketers to own strategy and content creation across key social media channels, blog and influencers.
- Oversee the creative team that includes graphic design/art direction, copywriting, photography and videography; manage outside creative and photo shoots, budgets, production; maintain/improve workflows between creative services and key internal customers including performance marketing, product, and sales.
- Manage PR and corporate communications, developing and executing messaging strategies to maximize reach and impact across consumer, trade, business, influencer touchpoints; manage external agency; establish Flyhomes as a thought leader in key areas of expertise.
- Identify and manage brand partnerships including collaborations, press, and events
- Collaborate with research and product teams on customer insights to drive enhancements to overall customer experience and influence product roadmaps.
Who You Are
- A proven operator with at least 10+ years of experience as a marketing leader in a high growth environment
- A strong storyteller with the ability to craft a compelling narrative that can motivate and inspire customers and teams. Able to inspire through live presentations, written communication and visual media. Can communicate complex topics simply.
- A team player who can understand requirements from across various functions and work together to reach a team goal
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial; ability to deal in ambiguity and find innovative solutions
- Dynamic leader who can manage, inspire and mobilize a team of functional leads along with key agency partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!