Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
About the Team
Mortgages are a critical part of the holistic homebuying experience at Flyhomes. Despite all the innovation in real estate, the process of obtaining a mortgage is still complex, unclear, and painful for borrowers.The Mortgage Service and Tools Team’s mission is to take all this complexity, distill it down to its essential parts, and redesign the process into something simple, intuitive, and delightful for our clients. The Mortgage Service and Tools Team owns not just the delivery of our traditional mortgage products and services but also the fulfillment of our innovative financial products such as the Flyhomes’ Cash Offer.
About the Role
As the Senior Product Manager, Mortgage Service and Tools you drive the product strategy and delivery of Flyhomes’ digital mortgage products and services. You will partner with stakeholders across the organization to define, build, and evolve our client and internal facing product stack, all in service of delivering the best borrower experience. We have a tremendous opportunity to change the way people buy homes and accelerate our company’s growth, and this team is critical in leading that effort. We need your exceptional product talents!
What You Will Do:
- Establish the product vision and strategy for the Mortgage Service and Tools team, as well as the goals to measure success
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, other business units and Leadership/Executive team
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet borrower needs for a hyper-growth new business unit, while creating extensible and scalable solutions, and simultaneously looking around corners for future user (borrower and loan officer) needs and issues
- Create unique solutions for the Mortgage Service, while cohesively fitting into the broader Flyhomes ecosystem
What You Will Bring:
- 1+ years experience recruiting and managing a diverse team of Product Manager
- 6+ years experience in a Product Manager role, preferably in mortgage, fintech, real estate or similarly regulated industries
- Entrepreneurial drive. Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions.
- Outcome oriented. Track record of delivering measurable impact to end users while achieving business outcomes
- Strong leadership and communication skills. You have a history of leading and inspiring teams across different functions of an organization
- Passion for design. You love making the complex simple and clear
- Data-savvy. You find insights in data and translate those insights into actionable strategies
- Great teammate. You take a team first approach to problem solving and hold yourself to a high standard of accountability and integrity.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail. You are comfortable diving into the details and getting up to speed on the newest developments in the real estate industry
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!!