Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a collaborative Project Manager to join our Flyhomes Marketing team.
Our rapidly growing Marketing and Creative teams need a Project Manager (PM) who’s comfortable working for a fast-paced, innovative real estate startup. This crucial role will be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and directing the completion of all marketing projects for the company while honoring deadlines, scope, and budgets.
Specifically, this role will need to establish an effective process to include triaging and prioritizing incoming requests, ensuring those requests align with current business/team objectives, holding kick-off meetings when appropriate, reviewing creative briefs, and establishing efficient workflows to ensure that all the appropriate stakeholders are involved.
What you’ll do
- Manage schedules, assign resources, deliver status updates, create and manage intake forms, prioritize projects, and manage feedback and any needed revisions
- Schedule and lead stand-ups and identify any action items and next steps
- Represent Creative and Marketing teams as the main point of contact for all project requests
- Manage feedback/revision rounds for campaign creative between internal teams, other departments and leadership
- Review requests from internal teams and external departments to determine if they’re true business/team needs and prioritize them accordingly
- Determine and define project scope and objectives, including budgetary and resource planning
- Work with stakeholders to complete creative briefs
- Manage relationships within the team and cross-departmentally to ensure that deadlines are met, and that each project meets the requester’s expectations
- Continually assess, improve, and document the workflow process
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role, preferably for a marketing and creative team
- Experience with Project Management best practices, excellent organizational and decision-making skills, and the ability to appropriately prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who can stay on task with little supervision
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
- A highly communicative team player with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of personal accountability
- An analytical mindset with the ability to look at projects and work out timing as well as possible impacts of the project
- Experience collaborating and developing cross-functional relationships for better, more impactful outputs
- Experience working with and coordinating complex marketing and creative projects
- Familiarity with the creative process, brand and PR campaign workflow, marketing calendars and marketing projects (website, print collateral, email, paid advertising, social media)
- Proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Excel (or Sheets) and Slack
- Expertise in project management programs such as Jira, Asana, Airtable, or Wrike. And the ability to build a robust workflow from scratch.
- Experience working at a start-up
- Knowledge of digital and print production process, file formats, and delivery specs
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!