Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a data-driven and insightful Manager - Marketing Business Intelligence with strong business and technical skills to join our Noida, Business Intelligence team!
You’ll be working in close collaboration with the Marketing team to help drive better ROI for various marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for deriving actionable insights, data analysis, conducting statistical analyses and own all reporting and dashboards. Additionally, you will be instrumental in the creation of a reliable and scalable infrastructure for ongoing reporting and analytics.
What You will Do:
- Enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format
- Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools
- Provide technical expertise in evolving our data infrastructure as well as extracting, integrating, and analyzing critical data
- Anticipate, identify, structure, and solve critical problems.
- Analyze data and provide actionable insights to help shape marketing strategies.
- Design and develop key performance metrics and indicators using standardized and custom reports
- Clearly communicate any potential data discrepancies and/or reporting downtime, including specific root cause, steps to resolution, and resolution date
- Identify and advocate for analytics best practices across the analytics organization
- Partner with subject matter experts to document and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
What you will bring:
- 6+ years of experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics, preferably in Marketing analytics and Digital Marketing.
- 2+ years of analytics team management experience.
- Hands-on experience in measuring paid/unpaid marketing channels performance.
- Proven experience using data-driven insights to inform/influence strategic marketing business decisions.
- Experience in building decision-making frameworks for managing Ad spends, creating visibility around UX funnels and ROI across campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing and implementing different flows for user acquisition and building efficient conversion funnels.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills.
- Experience with querying BigQuery and gathering data from multiple sources
- Familiarity with Data Studio, Redash, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail. You are comfortable diving into the details and getting up to speed on the newest developments in the business/database.
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together