Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
Touring is a critical part of a client’s homebuying process. Today, the vast majority of people do not buy homes sight unseen. They need to see, feel, and experience a house and neighborhood in person before making an offer.
The Touring Tools Team’s mission is to build and optimize tools that help our Bookings and Tour Agent teams deliver the most informative, enjoyable, and efficient touring experience possible. The current tour product portfolio consists of: the tour booking engine, automated tour status communications, and the tour agent mobile app, however the Touring Tools team is also charged with discovering latent client needs around touring and adding products to the portfolio that meet those needs.
As the Product Manager, Touring Tools own the product vision and strategy, execution and delivery of a portfolio of products that power our tour experience and operations. You will partner with product management, engineering, design, research, operations, and field teams to turn complex real estate problems into simple workflows and easy to use tools. We have a tremendous opportunity to change the way people buy homes and accelerate our company’s growth, and this team will help lead that effort. You need your exceptional product talents!
What You Will Do:
- Gather and synthesize requirements from disparate sources, going beyond requests to get to the core of customer needs
- Get your hands dirty with data, uncovering meaningful insights, defining business objectives, and tracking metrics to measure your team’s progress
- Develop a customer centric vision, strategy, and roadmap for Brokerage Operations
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding the business and workflows to solve problems with technology
- Partner with business, technology and operations teams, guiding them with the voice of the customer.
- Rationalize investment decisions, resolve stakeholder differences, and unblock your teams workstreams
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Analysts, and Engineers to develop, release, and optimize impactful product features
- Establish and continuously improve Flyhomes product development processes
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role, preferably in supply chain, logistics, transportation, or operationally oriented companies
- Experience building enterprise products and/or products with significant scale
- Outcome oriented. Track record of delivering measurable impact to end users while achieving business outcomes
- Strong leadership and communication skills. You have a history of leading and inspiring teams across different functions of an organization
- Passion for design. You love making the complex simple and clear
- Data-savvy. You find insights in data and translate those insights into actionable strategies
- Great teammate. You take a team first approach to problem solving and hold yourself to a high standard of accountability and integrity.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail. You are comfortable diving into the details and getting up to speed on the newest developments in the real estate industry