Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
As the Senior Product Manager, Mobile App you will supercharge the Flyhomes mobile app and make it something our customers can’t live without. Through customer research, customer interviews, and data analysis you’ll build deep user empathy to inform your product roadmap and feature specs. You’ll invent new features, refresh old ones, and cut those that don’t meet the bar in order to craft an app our customers prefer over the competition. You’ll have a deep understanding of the Flyhomes business and develop strategies to drive both customer value and business value. You obsess with the quality of our app and are responsible for ensuring we deliver quality in every single release. You’re a data driven leader who will report out your successes and your learnings as you innovate and embody the spirit of moving fast with intention. Ready to take the Flyhomes app to the next level? Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Deeply understand our customers needs and motivations to create a compelling roadmap that solves real customer needs.
- Partner closely with business and technology leaders to develop a strategy that positions our app for success and differentiation.
- Define, drive, and develop reports for KPIs to determine the health and success of the mobile app.
- Analyze feedback, reviews, ratings, and research to define product enhancements.
- Have deep user empathy and excel at defining compelling use cases for customers.
- Evaluate a buy vs. build approach and drive agreement amongst stakeholders for identified product solutions.
- Define product requirements and advise on the design and implementation proposals.
- Have a strong sense of mobile design, mobile technology, and platform technologies to drive customer delight and engagement.
- Work closely with the engineering, design, and business teams.
- Strong execution focus, continuously delivering value while prioritizing the next set of investments.
What You Will Bring:
- 7+ years of product management experience in an online marketing environment
- Knowledge in mobile, user engagement and retention tactics, funnel definition and optimization, and accessibility
- Strong analytical, data analysis, and SQL (or similar language) experience
- Experience working on businesses that have both an online and offline service component
- Deep user empathy and effective cross functional team player, excel at defining compelling use cases for customers
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to build and test iterative product features
- Strong operations focus - we’re building systems that will support mission critical operations worldwide
- Strong execution focus, continuously delivering value while prioritizing the next set of investments
- Strong design focus, creating delightful useable and forward thinking experiences that solve customer pain points and set our app apart
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with lots of examples of projects you’ve spearheaded
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together