Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a strong and driven Senior Technical Recruiter to join our fast paced growing environment in our Austin, TX. Fly team office!
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for executing a best-in-class talent acquisition strategy and selection approach which reflects Flyhomes culture and values. The Senior Technical Recruiter will have a comprehensive understanding of business needs and priorities and translate them into practical talent acquisition efforts. This position will also assist in reinforcing recruitment processes and standards, educate and train stakeholders, drive talent acquisition strategies, promote the brand and manage the candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the full life cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage for Technical roles. Manage requisition load of technical and non-technical professional roles
- Build effective trust based, value-added partnerships with hiring managers, business leaders and People team. Understand business objectives and translate these to talent needs and candidate profiles
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on the recruitment process, interview protocol, candidate assessment and applicant tracking system (ATS) use, as well as highlight unconscious biases and coach about diversity needs
- Partner with hiring managers on role requirements, ensure diversity and inclusion strategy is incorporated and collaborate with People team for alignment on salary ranges
- Create a positive candidate experience; reinforce exceptional standards and provide timely feedback and follow up status for both internal/external candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Partner and manage third party sourcing vendors for key roles; provide feedback and ensure candidate experience meets department expectations
- Report out on recruitment metrics to provide impactful data insights to identify trends and influence decision making for approach and future talent acquisition programs
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Assist with growing Flyhomes employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
- Stay up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and how the team can best utilize these recruiting and networking tools
- Model company values as a brand ambassador and hold yourself and others accountable
What You’ll Bring
- Five or more years’ corporate experience sourcing and recruiting talent for technical, and non-technical, roles
- Experience managing high volume recruitment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort with recruiting technology and social media applications, such as LinkedIn, Boolean, job boards, applicant tracking systems, etc. Familiarity with Greenhouse a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with an ability to excite and close candidates. You understand that silence is communication too and never wish to leave candidates hanging
- Impact and influence: You have the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility using data or directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns
- Creativity and vision: You have a strong track record creating effective brand awareness and recruitment communications that enthuse and resonate with diverse audiences
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Drive: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!