Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a collaborative Marketing Program Manager to join our Flyhomes Marketing team in California.
The Marketing Manager will focus on local marketing initiatives and events that generate new prospects and build brand awareness in our California & Boston markets. This role will manage local marketing campaigns - including campaign creation, execution, analysis and optimization. The position will work closely with the content and brokerage teams to produce scalable campaigns that convert.
What You’ll Do
- Run local marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end; identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Organize strategic field marketing events, such as networking, cocktail hours, lunch and learns, webinars, and pop ups that generate qualified leads and deepen local relationships
- Manage local sponsorships and execution, collaborating with sales, that raise awareness and generate qualified leads
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft targeted and local messaging, while also ensuring consistency across brand
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of local campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), developing ways to scale
- Identify, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels at the local level to build brand awareness and trust
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years in marketing and event execution; preference for start-up or high growth company experience
- Experience directly managing lead generation campaigns at a local level
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!