Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As an IT Manager, you will manage the internal helpdesk team and are responsible for daily IT operations and projects at Flyhomes. You will ensure that the entire organization is using technology to be as productive as possible. You should enjoy delighting end users, building repeatable processes, and simplifying processes through automation. A core value at Flyhomes is People, not Properties, and that is embodied in this role by bringing a customer first mindset, where your customers are your fellow employees.
What you will do:
- Lead and grow the IT team in the US and in India, hiring, training, and coaching the team.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the IT team
- Act as an escalation point on requests
- Establish processes and best practices across IT, including device lifecycle, employee onboarding and offboarding, ticketing, and escalation
- Develop processes appropriate to the scale and growth needs of the business
- Manage IT projects, including physical network infrastructure, network access, office equipment and asset management, business application administration, and security and compliance needs
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the IT infrastructure environment throughout the company, including Seattle HQ, satellite offices, and infrastructure required for working from home
- Manage vendor relationships, acquiring and maintaining
What you will bring:
- 5+ years IT operations experience
- 2+ years leadership experience, leading projects and/or teams
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructure across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and process discipline
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Stays calm in the face of adversity and uncertainty
- Able to influence cross-functional groups
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US and to India (post-COVID)
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!