Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are on a lookout for a phenomenal candidate for the position of Intern in India.
Our internship program is all about developing business acumen, while you work on critical assignments with extensive coaching and support from your project guides. It will allow you opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure and get a head start in achieving future success. Through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training, the program is designed to bring experiential learning and enable you to build your professional and social network.
What You’ll Do
- You will be placed with one of the business units in the Organization (which includes roles in Engineering, Product, Design, Mortgage, Brokerage, Human Resources, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- You will have the autonomy to experiment and come up with innovative solutions/approaches for the assigned project.
- During the internship duration you will get a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the Industry as mentors who will help you navigate through the project goals and ensure a great internship experience.
What You’ll Bring
- 2018-2021 Pass out.
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Communication: You can explain technical concepts and program implications clearly to a wide and/or non-technical audience, and are able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis