Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are on a lookout for a phenomenal candidate for the position of Underwriting QA in India.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all process level SLAs with regards to Productivity, Accuracy, Turn Times, Staffing, etc. are met & improved on consistent basis.
- Partners with multiple stakeholders (Mortgage Advisory, Processing team, Credit Risk Management, Vendor Management, Technology, Change Management, and Training etc.) across mortgage operations.
- Collaborate across functions to drive continuous process improvement agenda through technical enhancements, removal of wastages & nonvalue adds in the process.
- Perform periodic risk and controls analysis with the team for process risk valuation and closure of action items within timelines.
- Resolve difficult and challenging problems by identifying potential or innovative solutions, determine documentation deficiencies within review and communicate findings with clarity.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Mortgage experience; in US mortgage loan origination
- Should have managed UW QA 1 year.
- Must have had exposure to Quality Management, production management, work allocation, prioritization, exception handling, and process documentation.
- Ability to act independently and work in a fast paced, high production environment while meeting or exceeding agreed upon targets for volume, timing, and quality.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Mortgage Underwriting process
- Thorough understanding of all stages of mortgage originations life cycle
- Proficiency in analysis of Financial Documents.
- Balance Sheet, Personal Financial Statements, Income Documents etc.
- Working knowledge of major US Mortgage Regulations
- Must have driven CHANGE Projects successfully.
- Design, set-up and manage quality framework for Mortgage Underwriting operations
- Prepare program-level presentations to develop and maintain strong partnerships with relevant business teams.
- Assisting in the execution of other governance and management routines for special projects
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management.
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused, and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Communication: You can explain technical concepts and program implications clearly to a wide and/or non-technical audience, and are able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis