Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking an energetic and conscientious Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing talent acquisition team based in our Seattle offices!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator contributes significantly to the success of the Talent Acquisition team by providing a high level of customer service, support and project coordination throughout the talent acquisition process. This role will assist with calendar scheduling, coordination of travel, office tours, background screenings and applicant conversions all culminating in support of a positive candidate experience.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate and schedule interview for candidates with interview teams. Ensure a successful flow of interviews and exceptional candidate experience.
- Create job postings and manage job requisitions in the applicant tracking system. Post to external job boards and social media sites.
- Maintain the recruiting dashboard and key metrics for executive-level reporting, to include maintenance of the requisition log.
- Support the offer and on-boarding process; schedule and monitor pre-employment background checks and process new-hire documentation.
- Support talent acquisition programs development and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment process and the tools used for optimal performance.
- Process invoices and reconcile recruitment related expenses.
- Partner with People Operations on transfer of new-hire documentation.
- Respond to talent acquisition inquiries internally/externally. Provide guidance and train end users on ATS.
- Assist talent acquisition team with projects and system upgrades or implementations.
- Stay informed of industry trends, competitive employment landscape, market intelligence and innovative recruitment techniques to attract and compete in a competitive market.
- Model company values as a brand ambassador and hold yourself and others accountable.
What You Will Bring
- One or more years’ relevant work experience in human resources or talent acquisition
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of HRIS or ATS system experience. Greenhouse preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information into a non-technical format. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that stakeholders feel heard.
- Collaborative: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills, experience, across geographies and levels within the organization.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Data Driven: You possess an affinity for rigorous data analysis and present data in a manner that provokes thought and new insights, adding value to your clients.
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!