Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
The Buying Tool’s mission is to build internal operational tools to enable the most accurate, efficient, and seamless home buying experience in the world. Today a large portion of this experience is facilitated by our global operations team. To deliver a world class home buying experience, we need to build tools and technology that empower our Global Operations team to do their best work.
As the Senior Product Manager, Buying Tools own the product vision and strategy, execution and delivery of a product that spans multiple touch points across a customer’s home buying journey. You will partner with product management, engineering, design, research, operations, and compliance teams to turn complex real estate problems into simple workflows and easy to use tools. We have a tremendous opportunity to change the way people buy homes and accelerate our company’s growth, and this team will help lead that effort. You need your exceptional product talents!
What You Will Do:
- Gather and synthesize requirements from disparate sources, going beyond requests to get to the core of customer needs
- Get your hands dirty with data, uncovering meaningful insights, defining business objectives, and tracking metrics to measure your team’s progress
- Develop a customer centric vision, strategy, and roadmap for Brokerage Operations
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding the business and workflows to solve problems with technology
- Partner with business, technology and operations teams, guiding them with the voice of the customer.
- Rationalize investment decisions, resolve stakeholder differences, and unblock your teams workstreams
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Analysts, and Engineers to develop, release, and optimize impactful product features
- Recruit, develop and motivate a diverse set of Product Managers to create a world class Flyhomes product organization
- Develop Product Managers, fostering their career growth and mastery of their craft
- Establish and continuously improve Flyhomes product development processes
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years experience recruiting and managing a diverse team of Product Managers
- 8+ years experience in a Product Manager role, preferably in supply chain, logistics, transportation, or operationally oriented companies
- Experience with robotic process automation, business process automation, process mining, or digital transformation is a plus
- Familiarity or certification in Lean Six Sigma is a strong plus
- Outcome oriented. Track record of delivering measurable impact to end users while achieving business outcomes
- Strong leadership and communication skills. You have a history of leading and inspiring teams across different functions of an organization
- Passion for design. You love making the complex simple and clear
- Data-savvy. You find insights in data and translate those insights into actionable strategies
- Great teammate. You take a team first approach to problem solving and hold yourself to a high standard of accountability and integrity.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail. You are comfortable diving into the details and getting up to speed on the newest developments in the real estate industry.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together