Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a seasoned Talent Acquisition (TA) leader for leading our hiring in India. The TA leader would own hiring across all functions in India and be involved in creating talent strategies to help attract top talent. We need a seasoned leader who can build an overall TA strategy and partner with various stakeholders to stabilize and grow these functions in a fast paced and complex business environment.
What you’ll do
- Utilize, adhere, and train recruiters on recruitment systems, policies, procedures, tools, and templates to ensure streamlined, effective, and high-quality services are delivered
- Partner closely with Senior Business leaders in order to deeply understand their business plans and talent needs
- Present recruitment metrics, strategic sourcing plan, and drive actionable areas for improvement
- Bring the ability to roll up his/her sleeves, operate at the ground level if needed to improvise workflows or meet SLAs
- Build market intelligence, and understand the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
- Create customized sourcing strategies that enable scale, and helps us attract best talent
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure that all services related to Talent Acquisition are meeting the needs of the organization;
- Discuss and negotiate salary with the prospective candidates.
What you’ll bring
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Proven track record of working with a leadership level on a consultative and partnering basis
- Experience recruiting for a broad and deep range of positions
- Exceptional team player with proven experience building strong relationships across the business
- Sound knowledge of recruitment tools and strategies
- Exceptional written, verbal communications and presentation skills including the ability to advise and liaise across all levels of the organization;
- Capability to handle challenging issues in a diverse and dynamic environment;
- Well-developed and highly effective organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to objectively coach, mentor, and develop team members;
- Excellent MS Office skills (advanced PowerPoint and Excel)