Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking solutions-oriented Operations Manager - Cash offer who can join our rapidly growing Flyhomes Mortgage team! This role will report to the Director of Mortgage Operations and contribute to Flyhomes’ overall success by continuing to define and shape the operations that support our innovative cash product. The role requires strong project management, critical thinking, creativity and discipline. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team that believes every offer should be a cash offer.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across sales, processing, underwriting, and closing departments to collect process-workflow feedback, train teammates on new processes, and drive fast turn around times end-to-end.
- Be the subject matter expert on the product’s operations from approvals to funding to post-closing, knowing where to look and who to contact to get stuff done.
- Serve as the escalation point for all cash offer needs, delivering solutions in high-pressure environments.
- Launch the product operations in new states, ensuring the cash offer is ready to launch in new markets without hiccups.
- Develop relationships and prioritize worksites with external mortgage, appraisal and escrow vendors to drive quick, seamless closings.
- Own the analysis and reporting of key success metrics to mortgage team leadership and key stakeholders throughout the company, always defaulting to proactive communication.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or business management roles
- 2+ years of relevant mortgage experience
- A passion for homebuying and the mortgage industry, nothing short of customer obsession
- Impressive organizational skills and a strong sense of discipline that keep you on track towards accomplishing major operational improvements for our team and customers
- A team player who can understand requirements from across various functions and work together to reach a team goal
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial; ability to deal in ambiguity and find innovative solutions
- Knowledge of Blend and Encompass software preferred
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to satisfy colleagues and deliver on their expectations. You are a subject matter expert on all things payroll, dedicated to exceeding expectations.
- Communications: You have great written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Critical Thinking: You synthesize complex and diverse information. You use intuition and experience to complement data; designing work-flows and procedures with a thoughtful approach to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your internal clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!