Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Cash Offers to build and scale our innovative cash offer program. This role will report to the COO and contribute to Flyhomes’ overall success by continuing to innovate and improve a product that is changing the way people buy homes for the better. The role requires strong business acumen, project management, perseverance and creativity. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team that believes every offer should be a cash offer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on a product strategy that aligns with business objectives and is implemented across the company to further our goal of every offer being a cash offer.
- Partner closely with Mortgage Ops, Brokerage Ops, Sales, Marketing and Engineering to drive strategic improvements that improve the customer experience end-to-end, furthering adoption and growth of the product
- Collaborate with customer success, research and product teams on customer insights to drive enhancements to overall customer experience and influence product roadmaps.
- Drive initiatives with external vendors that improve internal functions like turn times, error rates and product pricing. Widen our circle of third party partners that share our mission of making every offer a cash offer to cultivate an even smoother customer experience
- Develop relationships, collect feedback and evangelize the product internally and externally to drive adoption and manage change.
- Own the analysis and reporting of key success metrics to executive leadership and key stakeholders throughout the company, always defaulting to proactive communication.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of relevant product or marketing experience
- A passion for homebuying and the mortgage industry, nothing short of customer obsession
- Are an experienced people leader who can build a function from the ground up, with a proven ability to drive and complete projects independently
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity, and a drive for action despite incomplete information and nebulous problems
- Ability to operate at depth, understanding the details of our business model, while also being able to “zoom out” to connect the dots across the Company
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to changing circumstances while applying analytical and technical skills to shape product initiatives
- Track record of thinking strategically, and objectively. Able to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and financial plans
- Ability to build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders and effectively manage conflict resolution. Success in creating an inclusive culture that builds trust between cross-functional teams to drive the success of the entire company
- Have owned a product, marketing or strategy function in a high-growth environment
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Creative and Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!