Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are seeking a strong and driven Program Manager to support our Mortgage division and bring our long-term vision into a reality.
What You’ll Do
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and communication across multiple teams for initiatives including driving revenue growth and making every offer a cash offer
- Communicate goals, responsibilities, issues and project status clearly and succinctly to partners and senior leaders
- Drive the creation and delivery of program plans and timelines, business cases, and corresponding return on investment estimates for funding requests
- Work with partners to identify resources, assemble project teams, and assign responsibilities across the working group
- Assess costs, benefits and risks, and risk response through effective action and appropriate resolution
- Balance business needs with technical and security requirements
What You’ll Bring
- Experience running mid-to-large cross-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity in complex organizational settings (e.g., PMO, geographic dispersion, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to clearly explain sophisticated issues to a range of audiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ Years experience of enterprise-level Program Management or running large, cross-functional projects
- Customer-minded. You are able to put yourself in the shoes of others and think through the experience and feelings they will have
- Self-starter. You like to understand the intended outcome, seek context, and then work entrepreneurially to execute
- Amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you; you have a track record of working effectively with executive-level leaders
- Pragmatic. You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and sound judgement
- Detail-oriented. You know the details while still being able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
- Accountable. You ensure that process changes are executed with accountability
- Action-oriented. You have a strong bias for action and a “get it done” attitude, as well as a commitment to excellence in your work; you don’t see problems but rather opportunities, and you are energized to build solutions to tackle tough challenges
- Organized. Excellent organization, analytical, written and presentation skills; you thrive in ambiguity and can prioritize across multiple projects
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!