Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As our first Strategic Growth Manager, FlyOS, you’ll be in charge of representing our product portfolio to new agent partners and help them navigate our business model as they work their book of business. You’ll be a liaison between our own Flyhomes operations teams, Flyhomes Mortgage, the agent, and their client. You’ll drive deals across the finish line hand-in-hand with partner agents. Most importantly, you’ll help shape the future of the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes business and take it nationwide. We can’t wait to build this business with you - check us out!
Our headquarters are in Seattle, WA. This role could be located in any state where we are operating. The current list is: Washington, Oregon, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and more to come.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the face of Flyhomes to the world of real estate brokers and agents outside Flyhomes. You will drive new revenue growth for the business by identifying, building relationships with, and onboarding net new brokerages onto the FlyOS platform
- Familiarize yourself with an agent’s (and their brokerage’s) ecosystem to determine how Flyhomes products can fit into their operations
- Represent the Flyhomes product portfolio and our programs at industry events, including trade shows and meetups, to engage brokers and their brokerages
- Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships with top real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
- Have end-to-end ownership over several FlyOS markets, including laying the groundwork for expansion into new cities and marketsAn active network of real estate agents, ideally in a major metropolitan market in Washington, California, or Texas is a huge plus! (optional, but this will help you hit the ground running!)
- This is a more relationship-oriented sales than Enterprise Sales deal as you are dealing with managing brokers and heads of brokerages. Agents take an incredible level of pride in their business - with that comes a delicate degree of empathy needed to be successful in the sale, but also the ability for quick decisions.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit. FlyOS is a new business within Flyhomes and we are in full-fledged ‘build & scale’ mode
- 2-4 years (or more) experience with prospecting leads and driving market share rapidly
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive for action despite incomplete information and nebulous problems
- World-class relationship management skills. We’re in the business of making real estate easy. Homebuying is one of the biggest and most intimidating decisions in our clients’ lives. We are here to be a trusted partner in the process
- Strong analytical skills to help us measure and understand our fledgling business.
- Equally importantly, bring your discipline and willingness to grow! We are going to fail, learn, fail again, learn again, and do something great together!
- Total and unwavering reliability, independence, and ability to GSD without much supervision or guidance. As we all build this thing, trust in one another’s progress is implicit and a must!
- Your humility, strongest bias for collaboration, and healthy self-awareness. Building a business is hard. Doing so in one of the most regulated industries is harder. We’re building together, relentlessly, and without ego. Understanding that we win together is table stakes.
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them (not necessary, but nice to have!)
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in a major metropolitan market in Washington, California, or Texas is a huge plus! (optional, but this will help you hit the ground running!)
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!