Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As a Senior Product Designer - Mobile App, you’ll be responsible for thought leadership and experience design for the Flyhomes app. You’ll partner with our product, engineering, and leadership teams to create digital home buying experiences that meet customers’ needs, wants, and expectations while bringing our brand to life. You’ll own the execution across every stage of the design process from early ideation through delivery with Engineering to ensure an exceptional end product that supports Flyhomes ability to help our customers win their next home.
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years doing product design work
- Design portfolio showcasing a high level of craft and attention to detail
- Experience shipping and iterating on multiple different products
- Proficiency in multiple UX-related software applications (we use Figma) and a strong background with prototyping tools
- Understanding of user-centered design (UCD), mobile design patterns, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, usability and accessibility concerns
- Expertise in UI patterns, hierarchy, negative space, UI affordances, and other core UI design principles
- Curiosity and interest in new applications of tech and implementation of microinteractions
- Experience designing for iOS, iPadOS, and Android
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product managers to understand business and product goals and set design strategy to create holistic design solutions to address business, brand and user requirements
- Execute on all phases of the design process; from wireframing concepts and creating pixel-perfect visuals to final hand-off to engineering
- Use business requirements alongside user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level design requirements
- Obtain feedback to drive design iteration through online testing and stakeholder interviews
- Analyze and apply data gathered from user research, reviews, and ratings to inform and improve design decisions
- Work closely with engineering to understand constraints and come up with client centric solutions
- Ensure holistic client experiences across the client journey, and contribute to collaborative design reviews and work sessions
- Partner and collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders on all initiatives to implement innovative solutions and deliver final products
- Stay informed on UX design trends, tools, and industry trends
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Creativity and vision: You inject originality into your daily work. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions
- Analytical thinking: You are able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through design.
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common design goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together