Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Identify gaps and opportunities within existing brokerage products
- Optimize operational workflow for broader and easier product adoption on both clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with marketing to identify and experiment with new acquisition channels for brokerage products; improve existing channel effectiveness; build marketing and sales collaterals
- Collaborate with product and engineering team to identify gaps in existing funnel flow, improve funnel conversion and improves internal and client facing tools for better adoption
- Monitor and deep dive into competitor products, and provide product/process recommendation
- Establish product pricing philosophy and strategy
- Monitor market dynamics to proactively adjust program parameters, considering risk and growth factors
- Develop new products based on external and internal feedback
- Roll out new and improved products to all markets by working with market managers and client advisors across all regions
- Build product go to market playbook for new products
What You’ll Bring
- Five or more years’ experience in marketing, finance, project management or business management roles
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Expert with Excel. G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) familiarity beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree from accredited college preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% between Flyhomes office locations
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: You synthesize complex and diverse information. You use intuition and experience to complement data; designing work-flows and procedures with a thoughtful approach to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to satisfy colleagues and deliver on their expectations. You are a subject matter expert on all things payroll, dedicated to exceeding expectations.
- Communications: You have great written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your internal clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Ethical: You demonstrate integrity and exercise discretion in handling confidential information
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!